Welcome To Ramblings of a Single Momma!

Raise it, Make it, Bake it, Reshape it...We can do it ALL!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Family Fun Day!!!



Okay, so this may sound a little crazy, but my 7 year old Hailey and I get so excited when we get a new Family Fun magazine in the mail! ... and we just got one! They are always full of great kid crafts, and my little ones are all like me...crafty, crafty :) So in the spirit of gettin' crafty with the kiddos, I have put together a collection of 10 of my favorites from around the web world. I hope you enjoy these, just click the link below the pics to find directions for each super fun craft! By the way....the last one...totally making it today for my chandelier, so stay tuned for pics later....


         Squash Bowling How-To



















                        Alright everybody, now get Craftin!! 
                                 

Till next time...


No comments: