Welcome To Ramblings of a Single Momma!

Raise it, Make it, Bake it, Reshape it...We can do it ALL!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Okay, so it's not THAT bad...

Well, turning thirty wasn't as bad as I had imagined, although I think I have been a lot more conscious about my age, and the changes that are happening to my body. No, I am not enjoying those changes, but I am going to make an effort to embrace those changes, and continue to look forward at what is coming my way. Honestly, it made me feel older to have my daughter turn six, and know that our oldest is 14, than it did for me to get any older. Funny how that works. So now I am going to try to concentrate on what is right in front of me with my family, and learning how to live with Bipolar Disorder. I might have had this disorder for a very long time, but putting a name to it, and knowing that all of the symptoms that I have had for as long as I can remember, are just symptoms, puts my mind at ease at least a little. It makes me feel like I am not alone...Like I am not a bad wife and mother...I just needed some direction.

Till next time...

No comments: