Welcome To Ramblings of a Single Momma!

Raise it, Make it, Bake it, Reshape it...We can do it ALL!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Vacation

Phew! Thanksgiving is over and now begins the countdown to Christmas... Am I prepared???  Of course NOT!  But I will surely try. I cant wait to pick out our tree this weekend, and use all of those decorations that I bought during the after Christmas sales last year...yay!  My wheels are turning for some Christmas projects I would like to tackle, and new cookies and treats to burn bake. I am not at home today, we are actually on vacation still, so I am really lucky to get any internet signal where I am at, soo I can't actually use any websites I need to use to add pics this time. I guess what I am saying is this is just me stopping in to say hey! Nothing real fun, or interesting. Sorry y'all!  When I get home I will be putting up a fun Christmas Wreath post, I can't wait for y'all to see it!

 Till next time...

No comments: