Welcome To Ramblings of a Single Momma!

Raise it, Make it, Bake it, Reshape it...We can do it ALL!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Many Apologies!


Hey y'all! I just want to apologize for not posting lately... well actually for about 6 months now. It has been C.R.A.Z.Y. in the Champion household...crazier than usual, lol! I have been having a lot of health issues, and have started working from home babysitting, so my free time is much more limited. Did I mention that including my own kids, I have 7 kids during the week??? Yes! I am insane! But I love the insanity for sure. When I have no kids in the house, I have no idea what to do with myself...go figure! So, to sum it all up, I was slacking for a while, but now I am back and I will try my hardest to post on a regular basis again. I will make the time :) Coming up next... Little People Party Themes!

Till next time...

No comments: