Welcome To Ramblings of a Single Momma!

Raise it, Make it, Bake it, Reshape it...We can do it ALL!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hey Everybody!!

I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Heather. I have a wonderful, supportive, and very hard-working husband, J. I also have four beautiful children: "D" who is my fourteen year-old step-son, "A" who is my 12 year-old son, "H" she is our only little girl, and last but not least, "Z" our youngest boy. My family has inspired me in so many ways, that I felt I should share them with all of you. We have had a lifetime full of hilarious stories, hard times, good times, and many, many, great ideas. I am going to use this blog as a personal family journal, and hopefully a good source of information, tips, ideas, and links for other loving, frugal moms like myself. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you find something that interests you.

Till next time...

No comments: