Welcome To Ramblings of a Single Momma!

Raise it, Make it, Bake it, Reshape it...We can do it ALL!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Best Laid Plans...

Ooookay, so my BIG PLAN didn't exactly go, well, as planned. I did stay up for a while yesterday, and got some things done. But then I walked into my bedroom and saw my hubby, who's only day off happens to be Wednesday, sleeping so peacefully. Well, needless to say, I crawled right in bed with him and fell asleep. So on day 1, my plan was a flop. But today... I will stay up and be productive. I am actually giggling as I write this, because I am hoping I can stick to it. I guess I feel like if I am actually typing this, and real people can see it, then it holds me accountable if I don't succeed. Aside from my big plan failure, there is open house at the kids' school tonite, so I am really looking forward to seeing what they are going to be learning this year, and getting to know their teachers a little bit better. My youngest, Z, is also excited because tomorrow I go to help out in his classroom with their "centers". Not so sure yet what that entails, but I am sure it will be fun. I think I will eat lunch with the two little ones tomorrow, since I will already be there. They have been begging since the first day of school for me to come and eat lunch with them. I think it is just because they get to choose a friend to eat with them and go up on the stage, which I hear, is really cool. Well, I am off to be "productive". Wish me luck...

Till next time...

No comments: