Welcome To Ramblings of a Single Momma!

Raise it, Make it, Bake it, Reshape it...We can do it ALL!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Success!!

Yess!!! I actually stayed up yesterday morning...all morning! Okay, so I don't need a cookie, or a pat on the back, but it sure feels good to have accomplished so much. I started out the morning with my blog, and then actually created my own Android App for my blog, LINK TO ANDROID APP DOWNLOAD ,which is awesome! Then I created that QR code that you see below as a link to my website (which you should feel free to check out as often as you like, hint..hint, lol) http://a4dablesouthernchic.ecrater.com/ And to top it all off, I actually did what felt like 200 loads of laundry, and cleaned house a little. Oh yeah, and watched my new favorite show, Weeds, while I was doing all of that.  Okay, so maybe it wasn't 200 loads of laundry, probably more like 6 or 7...but it felt like a lot more than that for sure. Phew! Sure feels good to have accomplished so much in one day. Oh yeah, and I found out I am going to be babysitting out of my home for one of my best friends in the world, D, and this is great news because we will have a little extra income, and I will get to see my friend and her adorable little kiddos a lot more often now. Can't wait to fill you all in tomorrow on my day at the kids' school, TTYL!

Till next time...

No comments: