Welcome To Ramblings of a Single Momma!

Raise it, Make it, Bake it, Reshape it...We can do it ALL!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Halloween??? Ohhhh Yes!

Halloween always starts early at our house...really early. My kids actually had our front door decorated for Halloween Mid-August. I know, that is really early...but we Looove Halloween! All of the spooky decorations, the dressing up as someone else, it is a blast! So, I have been trolling the web for some cute and easy Halloween Ideas. I figure i will find them, and then when we actually try them out, I will share them with the rest of you. (along with our experience of making them..good...or bad). So, to start things out, I will show you all our front door decoration. This photo is of the door in the daytime, I will try to get a night time pic when I charge my camera battery...and I am obviously a procrastinator...giggle... giggle... Oh, and by the way...Crayola Window Markers, 8 pack, $4.00. Can't beat that!

Also...If you're Lovin' my blog...or even liking it a little, please feel free to subscribe!

Till next time...

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love your door. What a unique way to design your pumpkin and as you say very inexpensive. I would think it will last longer than the stick on ones.